Thursday, October 14, 2010

Proud to announce...

We're playing Sofia with My Turn (the band I play guitar for) next weekend!!! That's crazy! It will be our first show ever, and it's kind of totally out there that it will be supporting NoTurning Back and Last Hope!!! Here's the poster for the show:
Right after that, we got a nice string of shows back here in Greece, hitting various cities around the country until the end of the year. I think that almost every (or every other) weekend we will be out of town for shows. Great stuff, I'm up for the playing as well as for the traveling! The local shows are really important for me, as I like to meet the people, check out their cities and eat copious amounts of food with them. If you have an idea of how to put us up for a show in your city, well get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment