Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wise Words from Rob Dyrdek

It's been many times that extreme sports athletes have given this zine inspiration. I don't know what it is exactly that brings together hardcore and extreme sports, but I am pretty sure the connection is there. I guess it all has to do with being into alternate, intense ways of having fun, and being drawn to high action. The passion and dedication is also something that is common between people into hardcore and extreme sports fanatics.

For me, Rob Dyrdek is a character who inspires me a lot because he's so driven and motivated but still maintains a high level of craziness and total reckelessness. Below I have written some funny / motivational quotes from a recent Fantasy Factory episode (Dyrdek's own, funny as hell reality show on MTV).

Enjoy!

- Number One: Your doubting makes me wanna prove you wrong. I don't know if you're doing it on purpose, because you want to see me doing something amazing.

- Any time you guys have a dream and you think you're gonna be great at something, go and do it to find out if you suck.

- The reality of it is that sometimes, if you sound like a champion, you become a champion.

Simple stuff, really, but remember kids: Reality, and success are ultimately simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment