Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fuck Authority: Boohahart - My Turn collaboration (surfboard art meets punk!)

OK so as most of you know, hardcore and punk have always been close with extreme sports. It is not only skateboarding that blends well with our favorite music, but also surfing. Yeah... surfing is surely on the rise in Greece and Europe in general, so me and my band My Turn thought we'd cash in on the opportunity... Just kidding.

This is a video my friend Jim from Boohahart did (a graphic design company that does ONLY cool shit), for his custom work on a surfboard. He wanted to rep My Turn on it, so there you have it. I think it fits pretty damn well to be honest! His video is called "Fuck Authority" and it obviously pays respect to the kings of skatepunk / melodic hardcore, Pennywise!

Thanks for watching and enjoy!


An avid skateboarder and surfer himself, Jim aka Hoppa is currently surfing in Morocco with the Cohete Surfboards team, but be sure to check his work out, say hi, and if you need any custom work tell him TYS sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment