Thursday, May 20, 2010

Serio - Speakin On It video

Hey hey!

So we've been noticing that a lot of hip hop has been getting back into hardcore lately. Some people like that and most don't, but either way the truth is that both cultures have been influencing each other since day one. I personally like hip hop. So for this post I got this video by a proper underground hip hop MC, just to take a break from all the hardcore stuff we've been reviewing the past two months or so.

This guy is Serio, a Chicano rapper from California similar to Kid Frost, The Stomper , Chino Grande etc. This is real mexican hip hop. When I saw this video, Speakin On It, I just knew I had to post it here. If you're into Suididal, gangster movies like Bound By Honor and acting ignorant, this one's for you. This is a really funny video, good stuff! Check it out!



Links: http://www.myspace.com/serio323

No comments:

Post a Comment