Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bouncing souls live in Athens!?

This just came in; the Bouncing Souls are playing Athens on the 2nd of June! Fuck yeah! I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to  melodic punk rock with a hardcore flavor, Bouncing Souls is my type of band! I think their second album, Maniacal Laughter must be one of my favourite punk rock records from my teenage years, and extremely influential on me as a person... More on this show later, as it's miles ahead anyways, BUT remember, you read about it here first :)


And as for non-hardcore/punk/DIY etc related news, the kingz of doom metal, Saint Vitus are playing tonight, so you better be there! Actually, I just have enough time to make it to An Club myself, so I guess I should grab my coat and get my ass there! See y'all laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment